The cold weather is coming and I don't like it! Well it has been a few days since I last posted. We have been so swamped at work and I am so tired by the time I get home! It is crazy I feel like I barely have family time to spend before bedtime! My wonderful daughter has wanted to start reading and turn the pages by licking her finger and then turn the page! It is the greatest! She had a stare down with her daddy last night and I did everything that I could to not laugh, until she asked for bean beans (green beans) very quietly! Denny and I just laughed so hard!
Rae and I went to Cade's flag football game tonight and then went out to eat with Kyla and the boys. We had a good time.
We are going to try to take her to the local pumpkin patch tomorrow (if it doesn't rain)! Looking forward to it, she should have a good time!
Hugs and Kisses
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Fall is upon us!
Posted by The Dodd Family at 11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment