Today was another busy work day and I am still very exhausted! This week has been so crazy busy and I know it is good to be busy, but it wears you out as well...Rae went to the potty again today and of course Mommy had to make a really big deal out of it and she was so excited! I learned today that she likes immitating people. We were reading a book tonight and out of the blue she liked her finger and then turned the page! I was shocked that she knew how to do that and I laughed so hard...actually my mom and I both did! It was so cute! Rae and I also got locked out of the house tonight and Denny had to come home and let us in! Kinda crazy and we were both kinda mad, but we made it a funny joke to lighten things up! Well I am watching Grey's as I type this and then I am off to bed! Night all....
Hugs and Kisses
Thursday, October 11, 2007
An adventurous night!
Posted by The Dodd Family at 11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment