Today was a crazy day for us! Denny and I were in meetings all day! We are trying to get our new residential/commercial project off the ground and running so we are in the final phases of getting things in order. We are hoping to break ground between Jan and March of next year, but you never know. I am sitting here typing this and trying to stay awake! I feel like I haven't slept much in a couple of days! This week is almost over though! I am not complaining because God is good and things are going really good for us right now! Raelynn went potty in her potty chair again today! But she also had 2 pee pee accidents on the bathroom floor! I know that is going to happen quite a bit from here on out! Well not alot to talk about today so I am going to bed!
Hugs and Kisses
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
What a Day!
Posted by The Dodd Family at 11:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment