Well it has been a rough week...Den and I were in school all week finishing up the classes that we are supposed to take for our Real Estate License. We had to have 45 hrs of a post license course to get our license off of Provisional statis. So know we are done with school for awhile, but we will have to have 21 hrs of continuing education classes over the next 3 years. So it was a really hard week just sitting in class everyday from 9-6! I was so tired last night! I went to bed early and this morning I wanted to sleep all morning, but I had to get up. Well only a few more days until Halloween! I am excited this year and we are going to take Raelynn around to a few places! She is going to be a ladybug! Her costume is so cute! Well I am off to bed....
Hugs and Kisses
Sunday, October 28, 2007
School All Week
Posted by The Dodd Family at 12:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't wait to see the little ladybug. I will call you later today and we can plan out tonight. I know we will be in Norman until around 7:30 ish.
Post a Comment