Today an absolutely gorgeous day! We played outside with Raelynn when we got home from work tonight and stayed out until almost dark! It was absolutely gorgeous and I wanted to play outside because in a couple more weeks that will not be possible because the cold weather is right around the corner! Denny and I were exhausted all day today because of our little crazy girl who didn't go to sleep until 1:30 this am! So I am getting ready to be on my way to bed as I am very exhausted! What a gorgeous day....I only wish that it would last like this all year long! Also Raelynn started learning some of her colors today! She can now pick out blue from the rug on the carpet and pink from her shirt and her pink socks she had on today! What a milestone and it is also sad to see her growing up so fast! I still want her to be a little baby sometimes!
Hugs and Kisses!
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
What a gorgeous day!
Posted by The Dodd Family at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Pink! Of course! That doesn't really surprise me! LOL!
Hope you get more sleep.
Carrie
Post a Comment