Well we had a wonderful day with family at my aunts house. All of us got together and had a really good meal. Although I had an upset stomach for 2 days before I was able to eat a little bit of food, but not much. I was really upset because it is my favorite holiday. Although I did have a big plate of leftovers today. I love Thanksgiving and what it is all about.
I have so much to be thankful for this year. God has been so good to my family and I am so grateful. He has been a present force in my life this year and I can't imagine him not being there. My whole family is healthy and gooding good for the most part, so we had a great day and we are soo thankful to the good Lord above.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving...
Posted by The Dodd Family at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment