Well today is the last day of November. I can't believe it!!! It is now Christmas time. This year has come and gone again and I am once again taken my storm. I went and did some shopping on Friday and got alot of my Christmas done. I just have a few things left, but other than that I am done and soo happy. There were alot of really good sales on friday.
It has been a really good weekend at home. We have had some nice family time as Denny has been working soo much lately, so it has been nice to have a four day weekend with us all to just spend time together and play with Raelynn and now it will be back to work tomorrow.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Last Day of November/Weekend
Posted by The Dodd Family at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment