Well we have all gotten well in our house and we are ready for Thanksgiving. We watched the Sooners dominate the Red Raiders last night. What a great game it was!!! That is the team I know and love!!!! Can't wait to beat the Cowboys too...
Well it is Thanksgiving week and I am so excited because it is my favorite holiday!!! I love what Thanksgiving means and what it is all about. I know we have alot to be thankful for in my house and we are going to appreciate it all. Raelynn is healthy and a really great kid and I thank God for that everyday!!!!
We went to eat the other night with my parents and had to run by the mall and my dad does not like to go to the mall, but we had promised Raelynn we would take her to ride the merry go round...well we were in the car and we told my dad that we were going inside and he said hum and raelynn turned to be and said he said hum...and then she said he said hum hum...it was sooo cute and we were laughing sooo hard!!!!
Hugs and Kisses and God Bless...
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Ready for Thanksgiving
Posted by The Dodd Family at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment