BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 24, 2008

New Pics/ Black Friday...

We had new family pics done last week, mostly for our Christmas cards and Raelynn was not very cooperative so we did not get very many, but they we did get a few. We had to bribe her with Candy Corns to get her to take the pictures..it was kinda funny. My camera broke and won't work so I sent it off to get fixed and they called me today and said it was going to be 87.00 to fix the lens and I said no way I am not paying that...it is half the price of what I paid for the camera....So hopefully they will work something out and take some money off...I just bought the camera in July.


Click to play Family Pics
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting



Well I think this year I may get out and do some "black friday" shopping. I have never done it before, but I would like to see what it is all about and get some good deals, although I have ordered most of my stuff online this year. So we will see how it goes and I will blog about it...Kyla and I are gonna go together, but we are gonna go later in the day.

Hugs and Kisses and God Bless!!!

0 comments: