Well it has been awhile since I have posted! I started a new Beth Moore Bible study last Thurs. with some friends and I am really excited about it. God has been a big blessing in my life lately and I feel so close to him. It has been raining all day today! We so needed the rain out here and hopefully it will started greening everything up again. I can't believe the weather that we are having this week for August! It feels like May! Well I came home for lunch today and Raelynn was eating lunch and she said "Momma you are the best" and hugged my neck! It just made my day! She has started saying "I love you berry much mommy" and it is the best thing in the whole world! I never knew that kind of love was possible! She is so much fun right now and saying so much everyday! She will just grab ahold of you and hug and kiss you and it just makes me so happy.
Hugs and Kisses and God Bless!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Rainy Weather in August?
Posted by The Dodd Family at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment