Today we went to see my grandma and then went to lunch. It was a gorgeous day today but so hot. Then we met up with some friends of ours to go play golf. It is nice having a female to play with now. I will enjoy getting into playing golf again finally and it is something I can do with my husband. Raelynn is a lot of fun right now. She is getting so big and growing up so fast. She has started grabbing stuff of the counter and she knows she is not supposed to be doing it and she says I said please. It is the funniest thing. She has this look about her that she knows when she is in trouble for something. It is the best!!!!
Hugs and Kisses and God Bless!!!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Great Day with Friends and Raelynn update...
Posted by The Dodd Family at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment