BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Great Day!!!

Today was a great day....But oh so hot!

I got to go do some shopping at Target and then ran by the mall for a bit and got some good buys on the tax free shopping weekend! It is so hot outside that I was sweating just walking from the car to the store and vice versa! Man I do not like it this hot outside. I feel so bad for all the people who have to work in this heat everyday!

Raelynn has been really testy this weekend. She is definately pushing the limits right now and the whining is driving us crazy! Hopefully it will stop soon, but I am not so sure that it will...There are times that I just want to pull my hair out! But I love her dearly, especially when she comes up to me and says "I love you mommy" it just makes my heart melt!

Hugs and Kisses and God Bless!

0 comments: