Well it has been awhile since I have posted! We went on our trip to Atlanta and it was quite a journey....we had a really good time and Raelynn was so good in the car! I worried for nothing. She slept most of the way there and back and if she wasn't sleepin she was watching movies. It was great to get to see Denny's family who we haven't seen in over 2 years. It was so much fun catching up with our cousins.
Well it is now 2008! I am so excited and looking forward to this year....we have alot of stuff planned and hoping that this year is as great as I feel it will be! I will be 30 in a few weeks and that is a little exciting too....not sure why, but I just feel like it will be!
Hugs and Kisses
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Happy New Year!
Posted by The Dodd Family at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment