BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

30 here I come!!!!

Well it has been a couple of weeks since I last posted....It has been crazy busy in our lives the last few weeks....Rae rae is growing up so fast and she is so much fun right now....I want her to stay where she is and not grow up anymore.

I will turn 30 in a week! I am excited and down about it all at the same time! I am ready to get out of my 20's but also scared about it as well. It is finally time to except the fact that it is here and I need to get on with it...The last 8 years of my life have been so great and I am ready to see what God has in store for the next chapter of my life. My wonderful hubby is throwing me a birthday party this Sat and I am really excited. We are having it at a bowling alley/rest-lounge. It will be alot of fun! Well I guess I will enjoy the last week of still being in my 20's! HA HA!

Hugs and Kisses!

1 comments:

The Milligans said...

You must start blogging again! I check yours along with all the others frequently. I miss the updates. Love ya, Carrie LOL!