BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Roadtrip to Atlanta/Christmas

Well I have been getting ready all week for our first roadtrip to Atlanta! I am very excited yet very nervous as this will be our first long trip in the car with Raelynn....hopefully she will do good! We have our family Christmas tomorrow and then we our on the road....we are going to drive part way tomorrow and then finish on Monday! This will be the first time most of Denny's family has seen Raelynn, hopefully she will be a good girl for them! It is going to be a long trip, but we will make the most of it. We also had a really bad snowstorm today that was really bad for the roads....it was ugly outside, so I stayed home and got a bunch of stuff done. Well I will update as we go!



Hugs and Kisses!

1 comments:

The Milligans said...

Be safe! Have a great trip!
Love you,
Carrie