Well I have been absent for awhile, but I hope to stay updated now.
It has been a very trying time for us lately as I have been going through some hormonal issues for the last several months. I am finally getting back to my old self again! Throughout this journey I have restored my faith in God and it has brought me so much closer to him! I feel like I have learned so much about myself through this journey.
As for Raelynn and Denny, they are both doing really well. Raelynn is growing up so fast and has finally hit the terrible two's! Although it is not so bad yet! She is talking so much right now and just enjoying life so much! Oh to be that young again without a care in the world!
Well that is all for now! Hope all well with everyone!
Please Keep Emma Milligan in your prayers. She has had a really tough week and is doing better today though!
Hugs and Kisses and God Bless!!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Finally Back!!!
Posted by The Dodd Family at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment