BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 28, 2008

A few pics...

This is a picture of Raelynn acting goofy in the car!!!

These are Raelynn's animals from Build A Bear!!!

She loves these!!! Left to right are Lily, Meow Meow,

Gorgeous, and Sara!!!

I had to help her name Lily and Sara, but the others she named!!!

We don't go anywhere without one of them...Meow Meow she sleeps with everynight and is a little dirty!

Meow Meow was the first one we got and we bought the OU shirt and put some of Raelynn's old pants on her....But the others we had to get clothes for!!! Oh the life of a girl....I know that it is only going to get worse!

Hugs and Kisses and God Bless

1 comments:

The Milligans said...

Yeah! I still check it frequently. I love your page. I will have to see what is new on blogspot.