Well it has been a gorgeous weekend after a really crappy week weather wise. It was nice to get out of the house this weekend after being in the house most of the week. The weather was gorgeous on Sat. Today we went to see my niece Marlie in a cheer comp at the Cox center. It was really cool to watch all the different teams from all different states competing.
Raelynn is finally starting to get the whole potty training down and has started this week telling us when she needs to go potty. Although she still doesn't sometimes it is progress at least. She went poop in the bathtub the other night and Denny and I decided that was enough and we are really pushing her hard to go to the potty. It was so grose!!! OH WELL THE JOYS OF PARENTHOOD.
Well now we are off to a superbowl party at our friends house. GO CARDINALS!!! I hope the cardinals win today...I hate the Steelers and can't root for them at all.
Hugs and Kisses and God Bless
0 comments:
Post a Comment