Denny and I took a trip to Vegas last weekend for a business trip/fun times. He spent most of his time at the CES (consumer electronic systems) convention and he had a blast.... He was there from sun up to sun down...for those of you that know my husband you know it is the perfect place for him.
I on the other hand spent all day shopping which I love to do as well and got some really good deals at the outlets shops. We went with another couple and she and I shopped together while the boys spent time at the convention...We had a great time.
Well the porn convention happened to be in town at the same time and boy did we see some sights.
My baby girl happened to get sick while we were gone so it was hard on mommy to be away from her, but it was nothing that she didn't recover from fast.
Hugs and Kisses and God Bless!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment