BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OU Game/Weekend

Well sorry that it has been so long since I have posted. I have had alot going on and have gotten behind. Well we went to the OU football game on Sat night and had such a great time!!! It was gorgeous outside and a perfect night for a football game. I will post a couple of pics. Then on Sunday we got up and went to church and ran some errands and then sun night we went to Cade's championship baseball game.

Click to play OU Football Game
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Well Raelynn is a piece of work right now she is trying everything she can to get by and figure out how far she can work you. We are potty training right now and on the way home the other night she asked me if i was proud of her and I told her no because she has pooped in her diaper that day. Well she sat there a minute and she said mommy you are sooo proud of me and i again told her no and I told her that big girls poop in the big potty and she said that she wasn't a big girl and then I told her that she then didn't get chips or cookies as those are for big girls and then she decided that she might want to be a big girl. It was priceless! I just love how much she is learning and how much she is changing and growing.

That is all for now as I am on my way to bed,

Hugs and Kisses and God Bless

0 comments: