BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

This is my favorite holiday! My family has so much to be thankful for every year! Well today my family (all 25) of us got together at my aunts house! My two brothers (who both have 3 kids) were all there with the kiddos...Raelynn had a great time because my nephew is 4 and she loves playing with him! Also my cousin brought her new baby girl who is so precious! It was such a great day to get together with family and really enjoy each others company and be thankful for all of our wonderful blessings this year! We are all very healthy and God has blessed us with many blessings and I am so grateful! I have the best family and friends! I am getting all emotional! I just love this time of year! All but the cold weather, which started yesterday! I could live in weather that is in the high 70's low 80's all year! Well time to head to bed!

Hugs and Kisses

0 comments: